Coriander is widely recognized as the seed used in Indian and meditation cuisine, whereas cilantro is the leaf used in Central and South American cuisines.
- Aids in Digestion (Helps stimulate the glands responsible for digesting food. Contains fiber, which helps treat or prevent haemorrhoids. Combats Gas...)
- Increases cognitive performance,Beneficial for lactating mothers, & Boots immunity and fights viral infections.
- Prevents Diabetes by reducing the chances of hypoglycemia.
- Prevents colon Cancer, Contains vitamins C & A, which boost the immune system and combat oxidative stress, lowering risk for cancer...)
- Helps relieve stress & anxiety that cause insomnia and maintains healthy skin as well as prevents premature aging.
- Heals piles by acting as a natural laxative, and avoids symptoms of anemia like fatigue and digestive issues as well as eliminates phlegm and mucus.