- Poha rice is light and easy to digest.
- It is a good source of instant energy as it is rice based.
- Rice which is used for poha manufacture also provides the vitamin B1 and hence aids in stabilizing blood sugar.
- Peanuts are usually added to poha preparation and peanuts are a good source of antioxidants and protein, making poha heart healthy.
- Breakfast is the right time to consume poha rice since it has about 76.9% of carbohydrates and 23.1% of fats and 0% of protein.
- Carbohydrates for breakfast will be a good way to accumulate long-lasting energy for the rest of the day.